Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Welcome To Reality / Adyashanti





He was born in 1962, he was almost fifty here (it seems to be rather recent), I wouldn't have guessed.
Good interview. Insight into a Driven Personality related to achieving enlightenment.

Some would say that Awakening is a one-shot thing, a decision, one thing or another. But it seems to me that almost anybody who seems to have achieved it went through a long process. Long, often intense process. And even for those who seem to not have, well, they lived half a life before it happened, and possibly many lifetimes before, who's to say a Process didn't happen in all that time, beyond their awareness?

4 comments:

Ricky said...

I appreciate you Eolake. I appreciate your appreciation of the flesh, and this...this path. Please always feel like sharing your journey. You are sharing good parts of your journey and there is great value to it.

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Thank you.
It's not done by me, but through me. :-)

Graham Giles said...

This is a really good talk Eolake. I'll probably listen to it more than once because I missed a lot of what he was saying the first time.

Thanks for posting it,

Graham .

Eolake Stobblehouse said...

Thanks.

Like they say in The Disappearance Of The Universe, repetition is vital. Because non-duality has the whole mind working against it, but is simple.