Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"The Disappearance Of The Universe "

I have sort of assumed that people reading this blog already know and love Gary Renard's book The Disappearance Of The Universe. But well, some are bound not to. So just a brief plug: The Disappearance Of The Universe is a supremely important (but surprisingly entertaining) book, which took the gears of my spiritual progress up at least two notches. I regard it as the single clearest book I have read about how the mind and the Universe really works. (Preview.)



There is a nice (though abridged) audiobook version.
You can also get it in ebook (Kindle) edition, just like the Course itself, which is wonderful.
If you're interested in ebook reading and devices, I have just started a blog about it: eReader Joy.

By the way, if you can't afford the book, contact Gary Renard (or me), he has a scholarship program which I have donated to before. Tell him I sent you.

No comments: