Monday, December 14, 2009

Quotes

The real power behind whatever success I have now was something I found within myself - something that's in all of us, I think, a little piece of God just waiting to be discovered.
-- Tina Turner, O Magazine, December 2003

Do not believe that he who seeks to comfort you lives untroubled among the simple and quiet words that sometimes do you good. His life has much difficulty... Were it otherwise he would never have been able to find those words.
-- Rainer Maria Rilke

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

-- J

Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes.
-- Walt Whitman

1 comment:

TC [Girl] said...

RMR's words are a great reminder. Thank you for that. :-)