Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"Energy shedding"

I used the term "energy shedding", and I was asked to explain it.
The term comes from me trying to get a grip on the process I experience. Here's my picture at the moment: imagine the ego as a ball of tightly wound rubber bands. Each one is a belief held with emotion and energy. (I'm not sure if emotion is the same as mental energy, or a special kind, or perhaps a quality of the energy.)

You can't get at the deeper ones until you have moved the outer ones, one by one.

Lately it seems to me like they are jumping off by themselves, very fast. It's a very intense process, to say the least.

And by the way, it seems sometimes to me like at least one kind of depression is the energy depletion you have when that process has been very strong.

No comments: